How much does it cost to live in Edgeway Homeowners Association?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC's mortgage payments.
- The current lot rent is $430 per month and includes water, sewer and trash collection for each home, as well as community snow plowing. Individual households are responsible for driveway plowing and lawn care.
- The second charge is a one-time membership fee of $100. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent.
- Before the homeowners bought Edgeway, we dealt with inconsistent rental rates. Since we became resident-owned, we control our rent. We are under the Town of Middleborough's rent-control regulations, providing further protection. If the membership were to decide on a rent increase, it must also be approved by the Middleborough Rent Control Board.
- There is no charge to apply for membership at Edgeway Homeowners Association. Please find an application here.