How is the board of directors elected and who serves?
Our board is made up of ROC members elected by the membership.
- The member households elect a board of directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks and manage the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Elections take place at our annual meeting in May.
- Prior to the elections, the Board of Directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the board.
- If additional seats need to be filled, the board can appoint them.
- Board members serve staggered two-year terms.
- The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers – there's always a place for those who want to pitch in!